[How-To] ATI Radeon X1950 Pro VOLTMOD

Hallo,

your english ok...

do you try to remove the vmod and boot the pc? What Card do you have? it possible that the change dont work because there are some diffrent Versions of the X1950 out. Can you shoot some Pics of your back card?

MFG

Now i'm sitting on "fresh" pc :Dnon oc'ed vga ;)When i clean that place,computer is started normaly :)
I have ASUS EAX1950PRO 256mb.
I can shot a few foto's,but of your fotos,i think,i have ident card as yours.

There is problem.I don't have any devices,with who i can measure voltage :||
I use RivaTuner hardware monitoring :DMy temp. is ~40C idle,~67burn(low rpm)
P.S.Maybe i made a mistake in my previous post.Everythink was that:
when i colored the transistor to reduce the resistivity and tried to turn on the computer, i heard it beeping 2 times, first time it beeped for a second, and 2nd time it beeped for 0.5~ second, but i guess it was booting up since i could hear my vga cooler spining at max RPMs because it sounded awfull, and i could hear my HDD Spining, but the monitor just didint turn on.But windows is booting up.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
one quaestion: on wich place do you use the Pencil?

because we found out that its not important to pencil the Resistor. It only must work when you uses your solvercompound to take the bridges between resistor group for voltage regulation

one quaestion: on wich place do you use the Pencil?

because we found out that its not important to pencil the Resistor. It only must work when you uses your solvercompound to take the bridges between resistor group for voltage regulation

I use Pencil to paint resistor,to reduce the resistivity.I'm brushed whole resistor ;]
So,you say,i need just silver conductive paint ?
1 stupid question,silver conductive paint is not the same as Thermal gease?

no, it is not the same.

the pencil you need only for the R3066 Resistor. for the other resistors you nedd Silver conductive

So what you suggest?
But somwhere must be the answer,why my computer beeping,when i paint resistor :fuchtel:

I have conductive paint.My rezistors resistance is 5.92k OHM.I'm trying to change voltage into 1.37V,but nothing happening.Temperatures is the old..Where can be problem?I have multimeter now.
P.S.
vmodyl6.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
hallo,

try to leave the Resistor R3066 in standard, an read out the GPU Vcore @ the long Resistor-Line on the backside of the card.

There you go,i think there it is :)(soz 4bad quality)

Oh,maybe from is the same as 1950pro's?
1.jpg

2.jpg

The same rezistors,the same resistance :|
Thx.

P.S.Other mod with
P.S.S.How to measure vGPU?(I'm newbie with mmeter)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
so, ik hab da och noch ne frage. ich hab ja diesen riesigen iceq kühlre drauf und deswegen wollt ich meine karte auch n ganzes stückchen übertakten.
590MHz chip sind normal, atm lass ich sie bei 650MHz laufen. aber bei 700 gibts immer nen freeze oder neustart. muss ich der karte mehr spannung geben oder liegts an was anderem?
thx eismann

Powercolor X1950

Hallo,

ich habe eine Frage zu dem Vmod. Und zwar habe ich eien Powercolor X 1950 Pro 512 MB PCIE. Im Ati Tray Tools kann man auch die Spannung verändern, wieso macht ihr einen Vmod hardwareseitig ?

Kann ich auch so die spannung erhöhen um an höhere taktraten zu kommen. Momentan komme ich nicht über 627/750....

Mit meiner alten Xpertvision habe ich locker 50 mhz & mehr geschafft....

gruß florian

Anhänge

• Zwischenablage03.jpg
    Zwischenablage03.jpg
    95,3 KB · Aufrufe: 272
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
kannst du mir denn sagen, wieviel ich probieren kann, und welche spannung es genau ist, die ich verändern muss....

Wie ist die gefahr dabei dass die karte über'n jordan geht :eek:

Jetzt ist die spannung auf 2,0477... was kann schlimmstenfalls passieren wenn ich die spannung erhöhe?? wieviel sollte ich als erstes mal hoch gehen? nur die GPU spannung erhöhen oder auch die anderen?!?

gruß flo

wenn wir von GPU Spannung reden, reden wir nur von der, keiner anderen, und wenn ich sage das wir maximal bei 1,45V waren kann es ja wohl schlecht die 2V Spannung im Tool sein , oder? schlimmstenfalls freezed deine Karte oder kann halt kaputtgehen. Das ist das Risiko beim Ocen.

Online-Statistiken

Zurzeit aktive Mitglieder
Zurzeit aktive Gäste
Besucher gesamt

Neueste Themen

Beliebte Forum-Themen

X
Keine passende Antwort gefunden?