Need Help - Components fitting????

Hello everyone,,,

As I'm currently in the process of creating my first own computer together, I need your little help to be on the safe side. And I would write down my components to you, where someone can tell me if everything is compatible with each other and fits or "STOP STOP - this will not work with that". For example, I'm unsure about working memory - why?

If I have the motherboard Google - is info " Supported memory modules: DDR4-2133, DDR4-2400, DDR4-3000, DDR4-3200 "

My memory but is " DDR4-2800"- stupid question, does that mean nothing or means that RAM + motherboard do NOT fit together or not compatible or what each of the numbers mean? Model? Takrate? - check the degree not so ...

Case: BitFenix Enso RRB
motherboard : Asus Prime B450-Plus
CPU: AMD-Ryzen-5-2600-6x-3-40GHz
Memory: Patriot DIMM 8GB DDR4-2800 (2x4GB)
Graphics Card : 8GB MSI Radeon RX-580 Armor 8G-OC
Power Adapter : BeQuiet Pure Power 10-PC PSU 400W ATX

With a Ryzen system one takes DDR4 3000Mhz or 3200Mhz RAM, in the UEFI one must load then the XMP profile for it, which runs also on 3000Mhz or 3200Mhz.

And please take 2x 8gb, because 2x4 are not enough for gaming.
With the power supply also take the 500W variant.
Do not forget an SSD like the Crucial MX500.

The rest is okay.

Hello everyone,,,

As I'm currently in the process of creating my first own computer together, I need your little help to be on the safe side. And I would write down my components to you, where someone can tell me if everything is compatible with each other and fits or "STOP STOP - this will not work with that". For example, I'm unsure about working memory - why?

If I have the motherboard Google - is info " Supported memory modules: DDR4-2133, DDR4-2400, DDR4-3000, DDR4-3200 "

My memory but is " DDR4-2800"- stupid question, does that mean nothing or means that RAM + motherboard do NOT fit together or not compatible or what each of the numbers mean? Model? Takrate? - check the degree not so ...

Case: BitFenix Enso RRB
motherboard : Asus Prime B450-Plus
CPU: AMD-Ryzen-5-2600-6x-3-40GHz
Memory: Patriot DIMM 8GB DDR4-2800 (2x4GB)
Graphics Card : 8GB MSI Radeon RX-580 Armor 8G-OC
Power Adapter : BeQuiet Pure Power 10-PC PSU 400W ATX

Thank you my issue has been solved,....

Online-Statistiken

Zurzeit aktive Mitglieder
Zurzeit aktive Gäste
Besucher gesamt

Neueste Themen

Beliebte Forum-Themen

X
Keine passende Antwort gefunden?