Gelber QLED auf dem Motherboard verschwindet nicht und Monitor kriegt kein Output signal mehr (ENG)

Hi,

So i built my pc about a year and a half ago and since then its been running fine with a few issues here and there which i was able to fix.

Yesterday, whilst playing apex, my game suddenly crashed and i encountered the blue screen of death. My PC kept on konstantly crashing, rebooting, bluescreen, rebooting, bluescreen, etc. There i tried clean restarts, reinstalling windows and what not, nothing worked when suddenly i just got a black screen with both my monitors saying no input detected.

At that point i thought it was a GPU issue since my GPU is quite old and has been uded alot over the years, but when i tried it in a different computer it worked fine, so i ruled that out.

Thats when I noticed the yellow qled on my MB indicating a DRAM issue.

In order to fix this i attempted everything i was able to find:

-Reinstalling my RAM sticks in the correct ports and cleaning them
-Reinstalling my cpu, thermal paste and cooler to see if there was damage or installment issue and watching out not to screw the cooler on too tightly
- Tried different cables, cleaning ports and making sure all the ports are plugged in properly
- reset my cmos with battery and shortcircuiting the dedicated pins

My specs are:

RYZEN 3900X

GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 980

Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3200Mhz ddr4 ram

NOCTUA NH12A

Asus TUF Gaming 570x Plus

Corsair 750W Gold PSU

Samsung evo 980 m.2 SSD (OS)

Seagate barracuda HDD

I would really appreciate if someone could help me put with this because im really lost.

Online-Statistiken

Zurzeit aktive Mitglieder
Zurzeit aktive Gäste
Besucher gesamt

Neueste Themen

Beliebte Forum-Themen

X
Keine passende Antwort gefunden?