Suche MiniPC in Deutschland

Hallo,

entschuldigung fuer meine schlechtes Deutsch. Ich bin ein Englander.

Ich suche ein Mini-PC Hersteller in Deutschland wer macht eine mit Power, und nicht nuer eine HTPC mit Atom prozessor. Ich habe , aber ich wollte eins in Deutschland kaufen.

Ich will Intel i7-2600S-2.8GHz, 8GB DDR3 @ 1333MHz mindestens, USB3, WiFi, BluRay/DVD-RW/CD-RW combo, Dual Monitor Grafikkarte, Win 7 Pro 64bit.

Weisst jemand wo ich kann solche ein Mini-PC hier kaufen?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
It's for work, I want a power workstation, just in a small form factor. I don't want to build it myself. I want to buy it ready made.

The link is to pcspe ciali st dot co dot uk. I guess because I'm a newbie here I'm not allowed to post a link.

The problem with ready-built-systems is that you minimize your choice of sellers/hardware and with that maximizing your costs...
What amount are you planing to spend?

Self assembly is easy and most of all fun and learning. It's almost impossible to crush hardware while doing it.

Are we talking about µATX or ITX?
What kind of work? Only Office or some high-class video-stuff?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
It's to replace my current Core 2 Duo T7500-powered laptop that's 3 years old now (ancient). I need the power for video conversion and running multiple virtual machines for application development.

I don't mind paying extra to save some of my own time. I also am sure then that all the chosen components (from a configurator) are really compatible. I would have bought from the link above but the rechnung would be in GBP and have VAT. I need one in euros with MwsT (so that the finanzamt can pay for half of it) :rulez:

Your halb deutsch makes me lachen ;)

Anyway: If you're given a hardware-config here you can be sure that the components ARE compatible. The configurators of the majority of sellers are simply crap and lead to oversized psu's or else...
If you are really planing to order a custom but already-built system then DON'T use a configurator, instead simply put the components in your basket and choose the assembly too.

Here is an example of a mini powerstation:

1 x
1 x
1 x
1 x
1 x
1 x
1 x
1 x
2 x
1 x

Sum: ~740€

Tiny, strong and silent.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Now that's the kind of site I need :) That looks like an almost perfect combination you've listed there. I see that you've put in the i7-2600 instead of the i7-2600S. I thought for a mini pc I needed the "S" low power (and slower) version of the 2600. If I can have the i7-2600 in there, can I have the even better i7-2600K ? That would be my #1 choice.

Do you know if they pre-install Windows and all the drivers? I'm going to see if they offer English Win 7 also (yes they do :)).

Sure "they" offer the .
This is only a page to compare prices - not a seller. Anyway highly recommended...
You can create a wishlist and search for their cheapest seller.

If you want to stay with the ITX form factor you will have to take a board with the H67 chipset(µATX and ATX offer P67). That means - no overclocking. Thus it's needless to take the "K"-version of the cpu...
Besides, the normal 2600 will imo completely satisfy your needs :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Er meint die S Version. Diese ist stromsparender und produziert dadurch weniger Abwärme. Dabei kostet die Cpu sogar mehr.

@deedee: You do not need the "S" Version. The power supply has enough power and the cpu cooler is powerful enough to keep your CPU cool, so there is no problem with the better (and cheeper) Version.

Verzeihung das ich nicht mehr information gegeben haben. Ich habe nur eine webseite (mit mini-pc configurator) gesucht am anfang.

Meine lieblingskonfiguration ist:

-> Intel i7-2600K-3.4GHz (liebe mehr kraft als geldsparen mit i7-2600)
-> Mindestens 8GB DDR3-1333MHz (oder schneller), aber wenn Win7-64 16GB nutzen kann, dann kauf ich 16GB
-> Ich weis nix ueber ITX oder uATX, ich weiss nur welche prozessor ich will
-> USB 3 (2 ports mindestens)
-> USB 2 (4 ports mindestens)
-> Kleine/Mini PC design (mini/cube/shuttle)
-> Dual Monitor Grafikkarte mit bis zu full HD resolution (brauch keine "gamer" karte)
-> Ultra-mega-super quiet
-> Nur eine Festplatte, 2TB @ 7200 (aber ich "clone" es zu meine 160GB SSD und dann nehm die 2TB raus und nutzen ueber USB3)

und
Achte auf die Abmessungen, dann bemerkst du den Unterschied zwischen ITX und µATX.
Depending on how small you'd like it...

Again: If you don't want to overclock your sys the "K"-cpu AND every RAM over 1333 are completely useless!
I don't know exactly what in particular you are working, but 8GB should be more than enough - although Win7 64 can handle much much more...

After spending the last 2 hours reading all about ATX mATX and ITX and H67 chipsets and P67 chipsets and HD2000/HD3000 onboard graphics and overclocking multipliers usw. usw. I now remember why I just want to find a nice site with a mini pc konfigurator. None of the resellers that geizhals lists seem to have one. I think I'll just have to order from the UK site and accept the i7-2600S processor (even though I'd rather get an i7-2600K for future overclocking).

Got my final specification chosen and ordered.

Processor: Intel i7 2600K-3.4GHz

Memory: 16GB DDR3-1600MHz Corsair CL9 Vengeance

Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3 (P67 lets me overclock later)

Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5750 (Dual monitor output to drive 1. LG 27" HD, 2. Samsung 19")

Drive: Using my existing Intel X25-M G2 160GB SSD (will upgrade to Corsair P3 256GB SSD when available)

Externals: 2x 2TB SATA 600 drives via USB 3.0

Optical drive: Single combo drive = Bluray (R), DVD (RW), CD (RW)

Ports: 2xUSB 3.0 + 4xUSB2.0

Net: Gigabit Ethernet + 802.11 WiFi (54Mbps)

Case: Lian Li PC-V351A μATX

Power: Seasonic S12II-330 Bronze 82+

Online-Statistiken

Zurzeit aktive Mitglieder
Zurzeit aktive Gäste
Besucher gesamt

Neueste Themen

Beliebte Forum-Themen

X
Keine passende Antwort gefunden?