|V|Sony Ericsson K750i

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Sony Ericsson K750i:

Ich verkaufe hier auch noch mein altes K750i es hat mir immer treue Dienste geleistet, es funktioniert alles noch super (Joystick läuft auch noch) Optisch hat es ein paar Kratzer aber nichts wildes. Die Rechnung vom 7.6.2007 wird mitgeschickt. Desweiteren ist alles Originalzubehör auch noch dabei wie z.B. das Headset (Wurde fast nie benutzt) oder die Speicherkarte, Ladekabel, USB Kabel, OVP.

SK: 80€ inkl. Versand (Verhandelbar)

Ebay Referenzen (Name: roetger105)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Steam Account raus bitte:

When you complete Steam's registration process, you create a Steam account ("Account"). Your Account may also include billing information you provide to us for the purchase of Subscriptions. You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account. You agree that you are personally responsible for the use of your password and Account and for all of the communication and activity on Steam that results from use of your login name and password. You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Online-Statistiken

Zurzeit aktive Mitglieder
Zurzeit aktive Gäste
Besucher gesamt

Neueste Themen

Beliebte Forum-Themen

X
Keine passende Antwort gefunden?