What is the best motherboard for my phenom 9500 processor?

the ram slots in my factory motherboard (for the GT5662) are broken so i am looking for a new motherboard. should i just get a replacement motherboard, or are there better motherboards that would be beneficial to have? if so, which ones?

Hey alijayadv, welcome to PCMasters! (and sorry for the late answer)

If you still have warranty you should ask your retailer for a replacement board. Otherwise you can look on ebay for an ECS MCP61PM-GM, that's the board you are using right now.
If you want something "better" you should also look on ebay, because new AM2+ boards are getting rare. All you have to watch for is that it is made in µATX form factor. Also I would recommend something with an AMD chipset (760G, 770, 780G, 785G). But the only benefits will be more USB ports, better sound or something like that, because you won't find USB 3.0 on these mainboards.

I hope I could help you :)

chekc out any of these -
Even tho I prefer Intel...I only use Asus boards...they are always toprated...compared to Gigabyte and MSI. They also usually ahve more features than competeing brands.

Sorry, but your link doesn't work for me.

Intel won't help you much since I thought you were looking for a mainboard for an AMD processor. So this should help you:

If you want to replace motherboard and CPU, there are completely different options.

Online-Statistiken

Zurzeit aktive Mitglieder
Zurzeit aktive Gäste
Besucher gesamt

Neueste Themen

Beliebte Forum-Themen

X
Keine passende Antwort gefunden?